Norgine Ventures Management Limited (“NVML”) respects your privacy (“you”, “your”) as a user of our website www.norgineventures.com (“Site”).
- Who we collect personal data from
- What information we collect;
- Legal basis and purpose for collection;
- Sharing, Storing and Protecting your Personal Data;
- Your rights;
- Websites that we do not own or control;
- Cookies; and
- Contact us.
Who we collect personal data from
We collect personal data from different data subjects depending on your relationship with NVML. The categories of data subjects are:
- Job applicants;
- Customers / clients; and
- business partners / investee companies
What information we collect
We collect and process data when you use our Site, such as:
- your name and contact information that you provide;
- any emails or other correspondence you send us;
- information provided by you at the time of using the “Contact Us” function;
- information you provide if you report a problem with our Site;
- technical information through your visits to our Site (including activity data, , geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, URLs clicked and website navigation paths);
- social media tracking that allow platforms such as Facebook and Twitter to interact with this Site and give feedback on your actions; and
- any device information, including the hardware model, operating system and version and mobile network information.
Legal basis and purpose for collection
In accordance with data privacy laws, we can collect your personal data related to the processing operation that is required according to your relationship with Norgine Ventures in the following situations:
- For legitimate business purposes: We collect your personal data to make our communications more relevant and personalised to you, and to make your experience of our services more efficient and effective.
- To perform a contract to which you are a party: or as a step prior to entering into a contract: we may need to process your personal data to provide a product or service you request;
- To comply with our legal obligations to which we are subject: we comply with laws, regulations and guidance, as set out in this policy, which are essential elements of the manner we conduct our business;
- You have given your consent: We may need to obtain your consent to allow us to collect your personal data for the purposes set out below.
We may use information held about you for the following purposes depending on your relationship with us:
- Legitimate Interest; to provide you with information which may be of interest to you products or services, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes and where we are permitted to do so by law, including press releases, job postings, financial results and marketing information;
- to comply with applicable laws, regulations, guidance and demands or requests by regulators, governments, courts and legal authorities;
- for auditing, analysis and research to help us improve our digital platforms, content and services;
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective and efficient manner for you and device, including monitoring and analysing usage and activities in connection with our digital platforms to improve the design and content of our platforms;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site, when you choose to do so; and
- to notify you about changes to our Site and the materials on our Site.
Sharing, Storing and Protecting your Personal Data
We will retain your personal data for the period in accordance with our data retention policy which sets out legal requirements for retention periods, including legal actions or investigations, or for as long as required to provide you with access to services you have requested, for as long as reasonably possible according to the purpose for collection, or for as long as necessary to allow us to respond to your question or request.
We may share your personal data with:
- our agents, contractors and suppliers, including those who provide us with technology services such as data analytics, hosting and technical support;
- our professional advisors, auditors and business partners; and
- regulators, governments and legal authorities as required in compliance with the applicable regulation.
We transfer your data to service providers who support us in our operations and the associated processes under the scope of a data processing agreement which obliges our service providers to comply with our strict instructions and contractual obligations.
We use a variety of security measures and technologies to help protect your personal data from unauthorised access, use, disclosure, alteration or destruction in line with applicable data privacy laws. We have implemented technical and organisational measures to secure your data. We use encryption technologies on our Site. Your data will be transferred to our servers and back again via a connection that is protected by a TLS encryption technology. You can recognise that you are browsing on a secured website by the lock-symbol in the address bar of your browser and by the address bar starting with https://.
Under data privacy laws, you have a number of rights with respect to your personal data as established under the GDPR. You may:
- ask us for access to the personal data we hold about you;
- request the correction and/or deletion of your personal data;
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- request that we transfer your data to another company or back to you in a readable format.
- object to the processing of your personal data;
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data;
- complain to your local supervisory authority if you consider the processing of your data infringes data privacy regulations.
We will respect your requests in accordance with our legal obligations. You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us.
Norgine Ventures Management Limited, Norgine House Widewater Place, Moorhall Road, Harefield, Uxbridge, UB9 6NS is the data controller of any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us.
You can contact our Data Protection Officer at:
FIRST PRIVACY GmbH
Tel.: 0421 696632-0
Fax: 0421 696632-11